So I am just surfing facebook and looking at stuff and I see this hilarious post one of my friends had on their page by eHarmony. What is eHarmony some of you may be asking? Well eHarmony is an online dating website designed for people who are single to meet and eventually create a long-term relationship. The site also provides advice on dating and uses specific algorithms to find you a compatible partner or some one with similar personalities .
Anyways, back to the main story. I saw this article my friend shared written by eHarmony! eHarmony is giving advice to people on why they should date an Engineer! Win!
If you do not want to check out the article, it pretty much gives 15 reasons why we should date an Engineer. Leave a comment on what you think of these reasons!
Considering dating an engineer? Here are 15 reasons why you should:
1. Your parents will approve.
2. You’ll always have a pencil when you need it. Just look behind his/her ear.
3. Can’t do the math? Your date would love to solve those problems for you.
4. If you buy a home together, it will be structurally sound.
5. Conflict resolution will be approached in a calm, logical manner.
6. No pretentious dining options. Just keep the fridge stocked with beer.
7. The clocks on your stove and DVD player will be set and synched.
8. Engineers are always up for a challenge.
9. Stress and strain in a relationship is manageable. Engineers don’t run away from a problem.
10. No lazy approaches to dating here. Engineers are prepared to “do it right the first time.”
11. You can joke about friction and gravitational attraction.
12. Have computer problems? Your date can kill “bugs” for you.
13. All those broken gadgets in your home will get fixed — and possibly improved.
14. Need to talk late at night? Engineers can handle all-nighters.
15. Engineers are used to wearing rings. Just sayin’.
Also, feel free to post what other reasons why one should consider dating an engineer!